NADAP Care Manager Virtual Job Fair
- ID 2022-2117 Category Health Homes Care Coordination
Click here to apply: https://careers-nadap.icims.com/jobs/2117/job?in_iframe=1
Sign on bonus up to $1500 for all Care Manager Positions!
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits including free health insurance, monthly incentive bonuses, generous PTO, Metrocards and a flexible hybrid work schedule.
NADAP is hiring! We are seeking Care Managers and Bilingual (Spanish) Care Managers to join our Health Homes Program. Care Managers coordinate medical, mental health and substance use services for Medicaid recipients and have a direct impact on the lives on New Yorkers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field required.
- Bilingual candidates must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Preferred one year of job-related experience providing medical, mental health or substance abuse-focused care coordination services to individuals with chronic medical conditions or severe and persistent mental illness.
- Ability to travel within Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Bronx with NYC public transportation.
Even if you cannot make the virtual career fair on 2/18, we encourage you to apply if interested in the position.