Although all NADAP programs and departments are open, some services are telephonic only or by appointment only. Please contact programs directly for information about how to access services.
355 Lexington Avenue, Manhattan
Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
9 AM – 5 PM, Monday to Friday
• English and Spanish: 646-944-0649
• English and Chinese: 347-346-1779
• English and French: 646-581-3581
• English and Russian: 347-712-0417
Comprehensive Employment Services
• CES – 646-988-8780
• Career Pathways III (CPIII) – 646-988-8780
• Alternatives to Incarceration (ATI) – 347-282-0991
• ACCES-VR and HCBS – 646-750-7531
Technical Assistance and Professional Training
Substance Use Centralized Assessment Program (SUCAP)
• 109 E. 16 Street, Manhattan, 929-252-6300
• 1825 Park Avenue, Manhattan, 646-809-1903
• 630 Flushing Avenue, Brooklyn, 929-359-6434
Health Home Care Coordination & Outreach
• 180 W Main Street, Patchogue, 631-824-8626
Nassau Comprehensive Employment Services
• 50 Clinton Street, Hempstead, 516-620-1355
Nassau Employment Initiative
• 50 Clinton Street, Hempstead, 646-630-5509
For additional COVID-19 resources available in New York City, please click the link below:
Stay connected to NADAP by following us on social media
- Care Coordination for Health Home Members
- Assessment and Referral for Substance Use
- Health Insurance Education and Enrollment
- Comprehensive Employment Services
- Career Compass Program
- Nassau Comprehensive Employment Services
- Nassau Employment Initiative
- Home and Community-Based Services
Reduced hospital stays
Our Health Home Care Coordination program has reduced the number of clients’ days in the hospital—in some cases up to 72%.
Better health outcomes
82% of our Health Home Care Coordination clients have better mental and physical health within six months.
IMPROVED JOB READINESS
More than 18,500 career assessments were completed in our Workforce Programs last year.
Our Job Placement Programs assisted more than 650 individuals to find employment last year.