We’re invested in the continuous improvement of the behavioral health system throughout New York. We strive to holistically serve the needs of struggling residents by serving as a member of these coalitions and advocacy groups:
- The Coalition for Behavioral Health
- The Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers of New York State
- Coalition for Community Services
- New York Association of Training and Employment Professionals
- Nonprofit New York
We have developed close relationships with the business community as a result of our Comprehensive Employment Services (CES) program and Case Management, which connect prepared job seekers with local employers. We also have a hands-on Advisory Board with members from companies that include JPMorgan Chase, Guggenheim Partners, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Memorial Sloan Kettering, and Tabula Rasa HealthCare.
NADAP is a member of two Individual Practice Associations (IPAs)
We depend on our clients in all our programs to help us help them. Ultimately, it’s up to each individual to identify their talents, outline their goals, fully apply themselves, and have the courage to create positive change.
We’re grateful for continuous contracting opportunities from various government agencies; we currently receive funding from:
- New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports
- New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Education Department
- New York City Human Resources Administration
- Nassau County Department of Social Services
We’re able to significantly impact our clients’ lives because of the close relationships we have with our referral partners:
- Substance use treatment agencies
- Social service agencies
- Youth development agencies
- Medicaid Health Homes
Work for NADAP
Looking for a job with meaning and purpose? Join our team!
Reduced hospital stays
Our Health Home Care Coordination program has reduced the number of clients’ days in the hospital—in some cases up to 72%.
Better health outcomes
82% of our Health Home Care Coordination clients have better mental and physical health within six months.
IMPROVED JOB READINESS
More than 18,500 career assessments were completed in our Workforce Programs last year.
Our Job Placement Programs assisted more than 650 individuals to find employment last year.
Stay connected to NADAP by following us on social media
Interested in learning more about NADAP’s programs and services? Fill out this form and a NADAP representative will be in touch.