Individuals entering recovery from substance use disorders often lack routine healthcare and have accompanying social, economic and legal problems that increase their chances of relapse. Through contracts with the City of New York, we have offered intensive case management services to high-risk New Yorkers. Since 2001, our Case Managers have helped more than 19,000 clients by integrating substance abuse treatment, mental health services, primary and dental care, social services, housing, job readiness and job placement.
Case Managers provide our clients and their families with:
- a network of mental health and recovery-based support systems.
- referrals for food banks, clothing donations, literacy programs, housing and employment.
- assistance with parole officers, case workers and house managers to avoid destabilization and crisis.
- healthcare counseling to help enroll individuals, families and small businesses in Medicaid, Child Health Plus and Qualified Health Plans.
- home visits and client meetings in neighborhood venues.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) alert for NADAP HRA clients:
The Human Resources Administration (HRA) is trying to eliminate, whenever possible, the need for clients to come in person to HRA and our program offices.
Voluntary telephonic substance use assessments and case management services are still available. Negative action will not be taken on your case if you choose to not participate in the clinical assessment.
All scheduled in-person appointments have been cancelled until further notice.
Stay connected to NADAP by following us on social media
Interested in learning more about NADAP’s programs and services? Fill out this form and a NADAP representative will be in touch.